Dimetis BOSS Platform™
Dimetis Broadcast OSS (BOSS).
The Dimetis BOSS Platform™ consists of software modules that provide optimum management, monitoring and controlling of the components that improve business processes in a broadcast world lowering OPEX and CAPEX.
The Dimetis BOSS Platform™ is specially tuned for the hardware and software requirements of the broadcast world. It is a true "Broadcast OSS Platform".
The Dimetis BOSS Platform™ enables broadcasters, broadcast carriers and media companies to:
- configure, manage, monitor and maintain equipment, facilities and networks
- create, deploy, manage and maintain the services on these networks
- provide business information necessary to insure customer delight
The Dimetis BOSS Platform™ offers all the leading-edge features required to efficiently operate broadcast networks and services to perfectly anticipate and fulfill the needs of the customers such as:
- to roll-out new services i.e. HD, 3D faster
- to be able to scale with customers growth
- to get data in-synch with dynamic changes of networks
- to get users and staff trained very fast
- to be integrated into current and future method of operations
- to handle all of resources and services within a network and beyond
Please select and choose the required component with or without cloud components on broadcast best practices.
Distribution Suite (Playout/Headend Control)
- simultaneously decodes and graphically displays multiple transport streams.
- SPTS/MPTS transport stream recorder for conformance recording and extended analysis of recorded content.
- live SI/PSI analyzer with extended analysis and display of EIT data.
- configures, controls and monitors devices within a broadcast facility.
- extremely flexible and full-featured playout server for SI/PSI data with an intuitive user interface and plug-in support.
- schedules equipment resources and media transmission lines.
- Series dynamically configures, schedules, monitors and controls video/audio/data connections across transmission networks of all types.
- moves large media files over wide area networks faster, more reliably and securely than conventional file transfer protocols.